Friday, June 17, 2011

my bathroom.


i have serious issues with public restrooms. it is nearly impossible for me to go the bathroom when there are other people in the vicinity. this fear combined with the fact that i am a college student have made for some painful experiences.

while on campus i will go to embarrassingly far lengths to avoid a congested bathroom. in doing so i have discovered "gem" restrooms where there is very little traffic and i become a loyal fan and frequenter. i have favorite restrooms in almost every building on campus. once such bathroom is the one located outside my office in the Kennedy Center.

i realized just how comfortable i have become with this particular bathroom when i discovered myself unbuttoning my pants before i had opened the bathroom door. once inside, i didn't even bother to close the stall door (!)


SO weird. i kind of love it though.

2 comments:

  1. I did that at work!
    I saw myself in the mirror with my pants down before I realized.
    bah ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh home sweet kennedy center restroom!

    ReplyDelete