Tuesday, May 10, 2011

hair here, hair there, hair everywhere.

really though, it's getting out of control.

i don't dare walk on the carpet without shoes on.
i'm afraid to touch our floor with any part of my body for fear i will be the innocent victim of a predator hairball.
i feel the uncomfortable feeling of hair stuck between your toes and tangled up in your socks on a regular basis.

i'll admit, we don't vacuum a whole lot. BUT. this saturday i finally broke down and pulled out the dusty vacuum from the closet and zoomed around the apartment with a vengeance, laughing all the while at all the hairballs i was snatching up.

however, it was the hairballs, or the "domestic tumbleweeds" as my roommate lovingly refers to them, that had the last laugh. the very next day, i was feeling comfortable to enough to lay on our ground when i looked to my left. HAIRBALL. i looked to my right. HAIRBALL.

the heck??!


5 comments:

  1. you better watch out or i am going put one in you bed...it will keep you extra comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little scary how used to them I have become. I feel about three of them touching me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah barf that is so gross haha!! can we please play at least once before i leave? i'm so happy you have a blog. let's stay in touch. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. we are living the same life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that everyone should shave their whole bodies, including their head, and this problem will definitely cease.

    ReplyDelete